Saturday, April 18, 2015

A Boy or a Girl

A couple of weeks we went to a "Reveal the Gender" party for my daughter Holly and her husband Ricky.  The party for was the immediate family.  Holly and Ricky did not know what that we having either.  I really wanted it to be a girl but at the last minute I thought it would be a boy.  They had cupcakes made and filled by their neighbor.  The frosting filling was blue or pink.

We all had lunch before the big moment and the anxiety was felt through the room.

Marvin and I dressed for the occasion.  I found the perfect blend of colors for my blouse and wore a blue and pink necklace and Marvin for Yellow (which he looked so handsome in)




FINALLY THE BIG MOMENT ARRIVES.  ITS A 


GIRL....

That right they are having a GIRL....we are so excited and praying for a healthy baby.   
We are so excited to be grandparents again.  This is Holly's and Ricky's first one.  We already have 3 granddaughters and 1 grandson.  

Blessings to you and your family
Janet


2 comments:

Sister Susie Says said...

Congratulations!!! I know all of the baby's cousins are just as excited as you are! I'll pray for you all to our Great LORD GOD!
Susan

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
So nice to hear from you hon.
and how exciting you are having another
grand daughter. How fun is that!
I bet Holly and Rick are thrilled.
How is Holly feeling? Hope she has
a great pregnancy.....I always feel
so bad for ladies that get so sick,
I was blessed not to have that with
either of mine. A lil nausea once
in a while but that was it....and
usually that was when I was hungry,
so if I ate that took care of it
pretty much.

Sounds like things are going well for you these days, so glad to hear that.

We are all fine here

Take care and drop by again soon,
Love and Blessings,
Nellie