Thursday, July 18, 2013

Time spent with my daughter Jennifer and her family

It has been years since we have been able to spend time at our home with our daughter Jennifer and her family because of the Army life they live.  They arrived a week ago Wednesday evening.  Marvin had to work both Thursday and Friday and I worked on Thursday and had Friday off. 


Emma, Logan and Papa playing WII
Emma and I  had snuggling time in the early morning hours with a fire.  Jennifer had to be freezing. 
Emma and Logan snuggled with their Papa
Emma and Logan riding with us.  It is weird to have little passengers with us and they were fighting too.
Meal time together
Jennifer and I

Emma feeding the goats at Lonepine
 

My Einstein and their Autzen getting along

Logan with Einstein

Emma with Einstein.  He really liked Emma a lot.


 
Logan showing his skills on the playground
 
 
Love them so much
Our family...we love....
 
We had a special weekend that was full of laughter, and tears.  We are learning so much about each other spending time together. 
 
Some cute things that the kids said
 
Emma wanted to know why our grass was not green,  I told her all the hot weather had caused it to be burnt and she said we needed to FIX it immediately because she did not like it and at their new house it is really nice and green. 
 
Logan kept telling Marvin that he was not his boss.  When Jennifer and Matt went out Saturday night Logan did not want to go to bed and told Marvin once again that he was not the boss of him.  Marvin picked up the phone and said okay then I will call your dad.  Logan went straight to bed.  LOL
 
Emma told me I look like my sister Joyce.,..I was so happy about that until she said that Joyce was my younger sister. She told me I look older........JOYCE is 1 year older than me.....
 
 I love my family and I have been blessed!  I look forward to spending more time together with them .  Jennifer and I are talking about a daughters/mom get way so watch out Holly and Sara.....
 
GO DUCKS!  Jennifer and Matt  have season tickets now so  Holly and Ricky and all the gang will meet at our house before they head out for tailgating!   We also get to watch the kids for some of the games.  This Nana goes crazy and yells at the TV when watching the game so I will have to have some self control. 
 
I love my DUCKS! 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Morning Janet,
Wow, I see 2 post here I haven't seen before now, for some reason they have
not shown up on my blog feed. Looks like yall are having the time of your life with Jennifer and her family.
So happy for yall. Know this must just be such a huge blessing.
Your grandchildren are so cute and sure seem to love being with their nana and poppa. As Art Linkletter said Kids say the dardest things,
so true.........Love what happened with Marvin mentioned calling his DAD......too funny.......bet he want here that comment again. lol
Go Marvin~~ that was smart thinking.

Have a Sweet day hon,
Love and Blessings, Nellie

Sister Susie Says said...

Kids! I'll never forget what I said to one of my mom's friends when I was 8 years old. I asked her, "Betty, do you have buck teeth?" I don't care to share what happened later, ha!

Our dads have always been a great deterrent! Love to you and yours, Susan.