Monday, June 24, 2013

Memories of Adam

In memory of Adam
 
It has been 13 years ago that my nephew Adam went to live with the Lord.  This picture is of his family.  Adam is to the far right standing next to his mom (my sister Joyce) and then Scott (his dad), his brother Brandon and his wife Amy. 
 
One of the best memories I have is when they came to Oregon to visit and we all went to see the Pacific Ocean.  It was the first time the boys had ever seen the Ocean.   
the sun was streaming bright and we were able to catch these memories.
The beauty was breathtaking.
 
I miss you Adam but I  know one day I will see you again.  Your life on earth was a short 20 years and I thank God that I got to be on your journey with you. 
 
John 14:1-4 ”Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.” (Jesus’ words)


 
 
 

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
what a lovely Memorial Post. So sad to see a life ended so early, but such a wonderful thing to know it is just for a short while before we see our loved ones again when they know the Lord. It is at funerals when you really learn and understand what we have in Christ. He surely is the Hope of the world. there is nothing to compare............for sure.

Blessings hon, Nellie

Sister Susie Says said...

Hi, Janet.
I'm so glad the LORD has given us His great hope of seeing our loved ones again! Just June 15th, mom had been with our LORD for 10 years! How fast time passes, but Eternity with GOD is forevermore!
Love to you and yours, Susan