Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother Day's

This is how my Mothers Day morning started
 
 
Marvin got me a cute card from my little boy Einstein.  This is our first Mothers Day together,
 
 
and then Holly stopped in so she could go to Church with us.  Her husband Ricky was spending time with his mom. 
 
 
 
When we got home and after a yummy Taco salad I was anxious to open my gift 
My gift was in a huge beautifully wrapped BIG box.  But first we had to get it set up so everyone could see me open my gift. 
We got our Kansas family my daughter Jennifer, son in law Matt and grand kids Emma and Logan set up on skype. 
We got my daughter in law Sara, grand daughters Kayla and Morgan set up on facetime on my phone.  (this picture was taken on Saturday at a wedding)  Jeremy was not able to tune in because he was working. .


 
I was so surprised I received  a beautiful Jewelry armoire
 
Holly and her dad putting the stand together
 
I love it ....
 

 still a work in progress
 My three children Jennifer, Jeremy and Holly.  Thank you for giving me a great Mothers Day gift .
I love you all
Mom

 

8 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
Looks like you had a lovely Mother's
day. I saw that mirror with the jewlery chest inside the other day
in a Kirklands add, and thought wow,
that is a really cool idea...so know you are gonna love it.
that was a really special gift from all of your kiddos. Very Sweet!

Cute card from your pooches, thanks to Marvin. That was cute!

I got your email but have just had so much going on, I didn't get back
to you , sorry, I have been praying tho, and sure hope you are feeling better. That is great that you have lost 21 pds. good for you, bet you are feeling better because of it too.

Have a wonderful week ahead
Love ya, Nellie

Also Belated Happy Birthday to Marvin.

Susan Todd said...

Happy Mother's Day, Janet! I know you enjoyed opening your gifts! Nellie had a big box gift too! It was a beautiful headboard that would give decoration to her bedroom! I enjoyed my get together with her, Jim, and their children, spouses, and granddaughter! What love to share in all the love we get from our families! Love to you and yours, Susan

NanaNor's said...

Hi Janet, I loved seeing your family-spending time with your daughter and then skyping with the rest of your children and grands. What a lovely gift-I thought maybe it was a treadmill. What a lovely piece and it will be so handy for you to store you jewelry in.
Have a blessed week dear friend.
Noreen

Carol said...

The armoire is beautiful, what a wonderful gift! I can see you had a great Mother's Day.

Let me know how you like the strawberry trifle.

Smiles,
Carol

Rebecca said...

What a thoughtful, USEful & beautiful gift! And isn't technology a blessing?!?

We have KS grandchildren, too. An Emma even :)

Mary said...

Hi Janet! You have a beautiful family! I sure have enjoyed visiting your blog. Blessings

Janie said...

Family time is the best, on mother's day or any day. You are blessed with a wonderful, thoughtful family.

Jennifer Richard said...

Beautiful armorie, i always pass the quality time with my family . this is best utilization of time.