Thursday, March 14, 2013

Our Third Day in Kansas

We all woke up bright and early on the cold Friday Morning.  My parents had brought sausage and the fixings for Biscuits and Gravy.  (Emma and Logans favorite)  Marvin and my dad prepared the meal


Then it was game time with the new game Trouble that Papa Marvin had bought for the kids. 


My mom and had more to time to visit which was great.



For Lunch it was Pizza time and the kids were right in their helping and so was my dad.






The Kids and I loved to sit in this chair together and talk and play games.   Logan wanted to know why I was always so hot becasue he was not hot.  Emma wanted me to verifiy where babies came from and if it hurt.  I referred her back to her mom. 


Emma and Papa were able to play a game alone. 
Soon it was time to end our visit with my parents .  We snapped a qquick picture.


We had a wonderful time and it seemed so short but we made the most out of it.








1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

Sauaage and gravy, yum! There are two of the ladies in my Sunday school/Wed. Bible Study that love sausage, gravy on biscuits. I like the darker gravy rather than the white gravy.

We have also gone to Pizza hut and got their individual pizza, double yum!

Good answer to Emma and Logan's questions, ha!

Wondeful times always go fast! It's great to know there will always be more!


Thank you for sharing, Love to you and yours, Susan.