Thursday, January 24, 2013

Some Joy to share



I am thankful for my friends and family that spoiled me with so many birthday gifts,  My last celebration was girls night out last Friday night with Dinner at a Thai restaurant and alot of girl talk and laughter. 


I am thankful for some family time last Sunday with my granddaughters Kayla and Morgan. 
Kayla and papa played chess on the tablet.
 
Our son Jeremy was teaching his dad some tips on using the tablet
 
Kayla and Morgan entertained us playing on the WI
 
 
They stopped long enough to hug Nana and Einstein 
 
and my baby Einstein he keeps me and Marvin entertained. 
 
Khloe and Tiger still have not yet quite adjusted to Einstein but they are becoming a lot better friends.   Tiger is getting close and Einstein just wants a friend so bad. 
 
I am getting so excited about something happening at the end of February and first part of March.  I can't talk about it now but Marvin and I are very excited. 
 
Blessings
Janet
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Linda said...

So glad you had a happy birthday Janet! One that included your family and friends all around you. Nothing better in life than the love of family and those special friends right? (:>)

Glad you are looking forward to something good...(the surprise you were talking about!)

Life is good!

Love, Linda

Sister Susie said...

Hi, Janet.
Was your birthday in December or January? I need to write it down so I can send you a birthday card (on time, ha!)

I always enjoy seeing your family pictures! There's always so much joy happening!

Let me see, could your surprise be another grandchild? If not I'll keep thinking and ask you again, ha!

You and yours mean so much to me! Thank you for being a great friend!

Love to you and yours, Susan.