Friday, December 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Holly

Today is our daughter Holly's 29th birthday.  Holly just lives a couple of hours from us so we get to see her often.  She is my baby too.  She has beautiful blue eyes along with a beautiful heart. 

She is so busy getting her Masters degree and working full time but she always has time to talk to her mom and dad.  She is a huge Oregon Ducks Football Fan too.   She loves the Lord and her family too.  Her husband Ricky and her enjoy the outdoors.  They love to hike and exercise.

We are so proud that God sent Holly to us to be her parents. 


Happy Birthday Holly we love you!
Mom and Dad

1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

Children are a blessing from the LORD! I'm so glad His joy is full in you and your children! I have you daily in my prayer journal. I pray all is getting better for you.
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Susan