Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My side of the Family

This picture is my side of the family.  We had several missing but there were still 28 of us

Thank you mom and dad for always hosting.  You make us feel so special and right at home. 
We arrived just in time for lunch.  Mom had sloppy joe's, ham salad and my favorite potato salad along with several other salads and yummy food. 
Here are my parents.  They had 4 of us kids there , 8 grandchildren and 7 great grand children there that day.   Wow to think we all weren't there. 
My cousin Tricia  (in the blue shirt) was there too.  Here is my sister Joyce and Holly visiting . 
and here is my mom and my daughter Jennifer

In this picture my brothers Danny, David, sister Joyce and I are all visiting


It was a beautiful day (not as hot like it had been)  we sat out in the back and enjoyed our lunch.



Of course there was time to play cards

This is all for now.  I will have a few more posts on our visit to my parents and then I still have more posts of our visit when we returned to our daughter Jennifer's house. 




1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

Family gatherings are so joyful! I know you all had a grand time of sharing. It's really great that Jim and Nellie, their children live so close that we can gather with each other in joyful praise!
Love to you and yours, Susan