Thursday, October 25, 2012

More family visits

My niece Sheena came the following Monday to visit.  We were so excited to meet her new baby Brooklyn and her husband Jamie and get to see her other two daughters Lily and Summer too. 
Below Holly couldn't keep her hands off little Brooklyn 


and then my daughter in law Sara enjoyed holding her too

Holly Brooklyn and Sheena sat outside and visited
Below is my mom and Summer

Summer, Lily, Kayla, Morgan and Kayla all enjoyed eating outside
Jamie, Brooklyn and Sheena

On the kitchen table was a carnival like game that made a lot of noise.  My parents had candy inside as prizes.  I am thinking that we took the batteries out at some point

Kayla, Summer and Holly all playing a game

 
Another great visit!
 

3 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
Couldn't believe the babies name is Brooklyn, that is what Scott and Megan are naming our new grandbaby.
Guess it must be the new popular name. lol
She is sure a lil cutie, and so is her Mom, she is very pretty and looks like a sweet lady too.
Nice you could all get together again
or is this a continuation of your summer visit???
Just wondering as I know your Mom
doesn't live in the same state as you.
Hope you have a lovely weekend hon,
Blessings, Nellie

Sister Susie said...

Thanks for coming by my blog. I surely enjoy reading your comments!

Nellie beat me to sharing her granddaughter's name, Brooklyn Jade

You have such a joyful family. Praise the LORD for His blessings to you and yours!

We are having winds from hurricane Sandy. Where we live it's mostly rain with 10-15 gusts of wind. On the beach it is 20-35 mile wind gusts. They have had a gust of 60 mph!! I'm so glad we live in the middle of the state!

Have a great weekend! Love to you all, Susan.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Janet I just found your blog and I am addicted, I should be asleep as we have Brooklyn's 1st birthday party tomorrow, but I can't stop reading your blog...great pictures, anychance I could get a copy of them? Love and miss you all xoxo Sheena