Saturday, October 13, 2012

Always something to do at my parents house

During our reunion and stay at my parents house there were so many things going on.  My Nephew Scott got out his son Tavins little golf clubs.  Before you knew it he was giving lessons

 My Nephew Scott and his son Landon
 Red shirt is Tavin showing my grandson Logan (who is a lefty) how to golf
 
Brothers Tavin and Landon.  Tavin is showing how it is done.  He hit it over the road and into the cornfield.
 


Scotty showing my granddaughter Morgan (another lefty) how to hold the club while my grandson Logan looks on waiting his turn.
Kayla, Morgan Ricky and Jeremy were checking out the apple tree
Kayla with my sister Joyce and her dog Abby
 
Marvin, dad and my sister Joyce plating Yatzee
Marvin and I in the cornfield
My brother Danny and I
 My other brother David (the baby of the family)
My mom sister Joyce and Me ( a favorite picture of mine)
The kids all playing on the horses while waiting for pictures
Kayla and Morgan playing with the neat toys at my moms as Sara looks on. 
 
 
What memories were made that day!
 
 
 

5 comments:

Sister Susie said...

What an enjoyable time you had! It's like having a party when all of your loved ones are gathered together!

I just got back from a family "party" at Scott's and Megan's. It was a party to find out if I'm going to be a great aunt to a baby boy or girl. I'll let gramma Nellie tell you the outcome! Ha!
Love to you and yours, Susan

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
Had to check out all your posts as I am way behind, and somehow I missed some of them too. Loved all your pics and looks like yall really had a ball. So great to get to see your loved ones especially when it has been a long time. You will be so glad you recorded all this, cause you could have it made into a book or do one yourself, so your kids will always have it.

Come over and check out thankful
Thursday as there are some pics
from the gender party last weekend.

Course, I already told you the outcome but you can see how it happened.

Hope all is well with you and yours hon,
Love and Blessings, Nellie

Nellie's Cozy place said...


Nellie's Cozy place said...

Janet,
Just so you know I tried 10 times to post this but the word verification would not take it. I have that problem quite often when I incur these things. Think you might be missing out on comments because of it, cause I was just about to give up when it popped up all of a sudden, so there might be more than one post listed and that would be why........

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog