Sunday, July 15, 2012

Multnomah Falls

We spent a nice weekend with the family yesterday and went to Multnomah Falls. 
As you can see the falls are gorgeous,  We climbed up past the bridge above us. 
Jeremy, Sara, Kayla and Morgan
Holly and Ricky.
On the path climbing higher with Kayla and Morgan
This is the lower falls, I was standing on the bridge looking down. 
In this picture you could feel the mist of the falls and it got kind of slick. 
After the climb we had ice cream cones.  It was just starting to warm up so it was yummy. 
On the way back to the car and thanking God for my family and HIS beautiful creations.



4 comments:

Linda said...

How awesome that you all got to go to the Falls Janet! Nice pictures! It looks like such a beautiful place.

Love, Linda

Sister Susie said...

What a beautiful outing for you and your family! Pictures can not justify what your eyes in person can see! I can't even begin imagine the beauty and the spray of the water and the smells that go with it! My neighbor, Alice and I went to Bush Gardens to see the animals. It was so hot, they were all under cover of the trees or in the mud! But, the rains set in for the rest of the day which brought the animals out. It was really great to ride the train around and see the animals up close as they came out! Love to you and yours! PS I am so achy! Every muscle in my body hurts (since I'm not used to all of the walking! Ha!)

Nellie's Cozy place said...

HI Janet,
Looks like a beautiful and fun outing and so nice you got to enjoy it with your children and grandchildren.
Good to see you post hon.
Blessings, nellie

NanaNor's said...

Hi there Janet, I've missed visiting you but think of you alot. Loved seeing the falls and all the family-we are certainly blessed.
Have a great weekend.
Noreen