Saturday, June 2, 2012

Prayer request

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.   Philippians 4:13,

My sister in law Kay (Marvin's sister) has been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma  it has definitely spread to the lymph nodes in her neck... The oncologist said this is a slow growing type of cancer. The treatment will be chemotherapy which is set to begin on June 11th   It will take 4 months-----treatment for 3 days in a row, then off 25 days. This will be repeated for a total of 4 times. 

Please pray for endurance, 100% cure/remission, that the potential side effects won't occur, and that God will surround them with HIS love through HIS children during this time. Kay and her husband Mike were very calm and positive during the visit. She said to the doctor that God is in control and that she is confident that this will be a small bump in the road!  Those words above are Kay's. 
In this picture from the left Kay, Lorene and Marvin in 2009,brother Ed is not pictured
 
Remember little Jordan that I had asked prayers for when he was born a preemie. 
 
He is Kay's grandson....and he is doing Great! 
 

Isn't he cute?  He is truly a miracle.  

We can't wait to see all the family this summer. 

Blessings
Janet
 

3 comments:

Linda said...

God is a God of Miracles that's for sure! Glad Jordon is doing so well. And I pray that Kay will get through all of this with God's help, and by His grace!

Love, Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

NanaNor's said...

Hi Janet, I pray that our miracle working, mountain moving God complete heals Kay and restores her health, in Jesus name. Thankful Jordan is doing well. Seems like I haven't visited in forever-so very sorry but I'll try to be better.
Hugs today. Noreen

Sister Susie said...

I will surely put Kay in my daily prayer journal. I'm so happy to see Jordan doing well. He is a very cute little fellow! Praise our GOD! Love to you and yours, Susan