Monday, April 16, 2012

He Heard Hannah-A must read book

While we were at the coast the first thing I did was get out my newly received book that I had just received from Amazon.   
This book is the second book for Lynette Kraft.  It was here where I read Lynette's first book and started to follow her blog.  Lynette is a great lady that has a great sense of humor.  She has been through a lot of trials but has stayed faithful to God.  Her second book was written with the 911 operator Courtney Beck.  It goes back in forth between Lynette's story and Courtney's story.  Now I don't want to spoil it for you all BUT if you would like to strengthen your faith and meet a great lady along the way you MUST read this book.  I cried during reading the book but I felt more close to Jesus as the Lynette and Courtney describe their stories.  Make sure you read her first book "In Faithfulness He afflicted Me" first. 

Blessings
Janet

3 comments:

Sister Susie said...

What a testimony she is for other ladies. I pray her book will bring many to salvation in our LORD!
Love to you all, Susan

grammy said...

Sounds great... now I am curious and will have to look it up on Amazon!

NanaNor's said...

Hi Janet, I haven't heard of this author before but will definitely look her up. I will be getting some g.c. to Amazon so will order both. Have a great evening.
Hugs, Noreen