Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Jennifer

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward."
                Psalm 127:3 (AMP)

Marvin and I were blessed 32 years ago with our firstborn Jennifer Lynn. God chose us with this little bundle of joy to raise with morals, values and most of all to know Jesus.

Jennifer is married to Matt and has given us two precious grandchildren Emma 7 and Logan 4 (our only grandson)
We are proud of you Jennifer for your strength, independence and growth in your life. We know Jesus is your Lord and Savior and you are carrying your faith raising your family.  We cannot wait until we get to see you again this summer.

Happy Birthday !
Love
Mom & Dad

4 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to your Jennifer!
It sounds like she has given you great joy...and beautiful grandchildren! I hope her day is lovely!

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
Happy Birthday to Jennifer, what a lovely pic of her and her family.
She is a very pretty girl, and looks as sweet as she is pretty.

Know you can't wait to see them in the summer and get your hands on those grandies!

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods hon,
Love ya, Nellie

grammy said...

Happy BD to your daughter. Wow she had a lot of dark hair. Beautiful baby! Mine were all baldies (o:

Sister Susie said...

Hi, Janet!
Tell Jennifer Happy Birthday for me! In a way it's like another birthday for you too, ha! Give your grandbabies a hug for me too!
Thank you for your comments on my blog. I haven't had many lately do to the house having everything in rooms it shouldn't be due to the flooring being put in. It's taking me awhile to get it put back since it's just myself, ha!
Love, Susan
P.S. I use my pen you gave me every morning when I write in my Bible journal! Thank you for it!