Saturday, March 3, 2012

Our week

We had a wintry week which caused to some slippery roads on a Wednesday.  The snow was so beautiful.  There were large feathery snowflakes.  I am however glad that it is gone.  Our city is not set up for snowstorms and people do not know how to drive in it. 

Our bible study group continues to amaze me.  I have learned so much.  We are studying the Holy Spirit through the scriptures and  Charles Stanley's book "A spirit filled life".  This book captures the Holy Spirit.  I believe the Holy Spirit is one in the Trinity, The Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.  I believe that the Holy Spirit lives in my heart and HE is aways there.  HE is there to teach, guide, warn, intercede, assure, directs, convicts and illuminates.  We are never alone. 

I have been have some ongoing dental issues that seem to be getting worse.  Thursday I had a long exam and xrays with my new Dentist.   I will consult with him in a few weeks with his studies and findings.   I found out I have a cross bite and that my teeth are so worn from my grinding and clinching.  Not sure what my options will be but this Dentist is showing me the whole picture of what 20 years down the road may look like.   My Jaw pain which one Dentist thought is TMJ is on the highest level of pain now for me. 

I am looking forward to a road trip next week so we can spend Grandparents Day with Morgan at pre-school.  What a joy grandchildren are. 

Have a great week ahead!
Blessings
Janet 

4 comments:

grammy said...

Crazy snow. I hope we are headed for Spring!! HA! the news says Wed. may see snow.
Sorry about the jaw pain. Ouch!!!
I have Granddaughters Kyla and Morgan. (o:

Heart2Heart said...

Janet,

I am praying for your dental relief soon and hope that he might prescribe a mouth guard you can wear at night. I too clinch and grind my teeth and find myself waking up with sore jaws and headaches.

Thanks for stopping by today with your very much needed and appreciated prayers.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Rachel said...

We've had snow this past weeks as well. Crazy as most of the winter we've had almost none.
I am really sorry about the jaw pain. I'm glad that you have a dentist who is on top of it and is helping you develop a plan for relief.
God's blessings to you!
Rachel

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi again,
Just remembered I wanted to say thanks so much for your birthday wishes for Jimmy.

Also sorry to hear you are still having dental pain, bless your heart,
will be praying for you. Hope you get a good report from the dentist.

Love ya hon, Nellie