Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Happy Birthday to our son Jeremy who is 31 years old today.  
I love the picture above.   He always had a smile on his face.  He loved to play outside and helping the neighbor guy.  One of his favorite  TV programs was watching Bob Villa build things.   

 We are so blessed that he has turned out to be a respectable man, husband and father and I think he is still a mama's boy which is okay with me. 

This picture is from the coast last year with his wife Sara, and daughters Kayla and Morgan. 

Thank you God for choosing Marvin and I to be the parents of Jeremy.  We love you Jeremy!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Janet...a very Happy Birthday to your wonderful son!!!!

I was just thinking this morning that my oldest daughter will be turning 45 this May. Yikes! Where in the world does time go???

I think your blog title should be Janet and Marvin's Marvelous Life! (:>)

Have a great week!

Linda

Sister Susie said...

Happy Birthday, Jeremy! I was just thinking the other day, the first child I ever taught in school is now 42! How the years do fly! But it has gone so greatly when we have our beloved family and friends! Thank you, Janet for being my friend!
Love to you and all of your family, Susan.

Sara Cowan said...

I love the pic of him with the football. And Bob Villa is so fitting to his personality. : ) I always love hearing that story. lol

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
and Happy birthday to your sweet son Jeremy. and God has blessed him with
sweet parents as well.

Hope you are doing well hon!

Have a fun time celebrating!

Love ya, Nellie