Saturday, January 28, 2012

More than a gift from a friend

I have really been have a hard time dealing with the loss of my dog Max.  A dear blogging friend Susan sent Marvin and I wonderful gift. 

This DVD called Animals in Heaven is wonderful.  It a a commentary by Dr. Jack & Rexalla Van Impe.  It was so comforting to hear scriptures quoted and what 12 other famous Christan theologians taught on the subject.  There is no doubt in my mind that I will see Max once again in heaven.

Thank you Susan for a most precious gift and also for your own comforting words and prayers during my loss.  I know God brought Susan into my life for a reason and I have already seen him reveal his plan to have Susan help me with my spiritual growth. 

Blessings
Janet




4 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Morning Janet,
Know you must be doing so much better after that assuring book from Susan.
That was the thing I had the hardest problem with but she also gave me that scripture and when I got to church our Pastor at the time (who used to keep our dog and we kept his when either of us went away) said
Zippy (our dog) was up in Heaven with Buffy (his dog) playing and waiting on us to get there. Sure made me feel better.

Thanks for coming by and your comments on my pantry, it really wasn't that hard, but has made a huge difference really. Amazing!

Hope all is well now.......course,
I know you are probably still missing Max some, it takes a while.
Take care sweetie,
and have a good restful weekend,
Love ya, Nellie

grammy said...

What a great gift... very thoughtful.
So glad it eases your heart (o:

Sister Susie said...

I'm so joyful the LORD has reassured your hearts as He has mine. My animals have been my life over the years! I watched the DVD again Saturday as you said you would be watching. I kept praying as it shared GOD's WORD about His animal kingdom that you and Marvin were feeling the joy in your hearts at what our Almighty GOD has planned for us and all of His creation! Love to you both. I am continuing to pray for you, Susan

ღ soraya ღ said...

nice post thanks for sharing...blessings...