Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Urgent Prayer request

I have an urgent prayer request for our niece Gaylene that is 27 weeks pregnant.  She has a severe case of preeclampsia and has been hospitalized for the remainder of her pregnancy.  Please pray that God lays his healing hands on Gaylene and baby Jordan and that he guides the hands of the physicians and nurses

Also please pray for Marvin's sister Kay (Gaylene's mother). to feel peace and trust in our God as he reveals his plan. 

Blessings
Janet

4 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
so sorry to hear about Gaylene, will sure be praying for she and the baby and all the family that is involved.
Scary stuff...............

But God is able.

Hope all is well with you hon,
Love ya, Nellie

Sister Susie said...

I will surely pray for Gaylene, baby Jordan, and Kay. The LORD is our Stronghold and Mighty Tower. Please, for me, remember Doug Rice. He is the assistant principal and a Christian with bone cancer. It is starting to get much worse. The LORD blesses us as we lift one another up to Him in prayer.
Love to you and yours,
Susan

grammy said...

Praying (o:
Loved the coast pictures...would like to go there.
The sunflower picture is so good.
Sorry about the camera. Good reminder to me to put the strap on when I am taking pictures. Dumb flies anyway. When we were camping I was always swinging my arms and hands around to make the bugs leave me alone, so I understand.

Linda said...

Said a prayer for Gaylene and her baby...and also Gaylene's mother. (:>)