Thursday, August 11, 2011

Home from our beautiful Oregon coast vacation

This was the view from our room at the coast.   We had four wonderful nights and five days there in one of the most beautiful places in the world. 

We had so much fun.  Our son Jeremy, daughter in law Sara, granddaughters Kayla and Morgan went with us so I have many stories to tell some good and some not so good.  I will be posting over the next few days.  For now I am going to get rested and prepare for my dentist appointment in the morning.

Blessings
Janet

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Morning Janet,
Let me be the first to welcome you home. Looks like a beautiful place,
and so glad you had a good time, and sure hope you got the rest you were hoping for.............

Make sure to come by because I am having a drawing for a giveaway, so
want you to get in on it. If you go
to my Thankful thursday post between now and Monday. I have an
Attention at the bottom of the post, so read that and let me know if you want to participate.

Hope all goes well at the dentist.
Love and Blessings, Nellie

Sister Susie said...

Welcome home! I'm excited and awaiting your blog's sharing of your adventures! I pray all goes well at the dentist!
Love to you and yours,
Susan