Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy 5th birthday Morgan

Happy 5th birthday to our granddaughter Morgan. 
She is such a sweet little girl that know what she likes.   Some days she is a princess.  She love nature and bugs and spiders are her "best friends".    Right now she is in to Carz the movie. 

Recently she noticed that I had blue eyes.  (blue is her favorite color) When we were on the coast together she told me how pretty my eyes were.  Yesterday when she arrived at my house she was in my face so she could look at my blue eyes.  It was so cute.  I got out some baby pictures and showed her that her eyes were blue when she was a baby.  That made her very happy although she has the prettiest green eyes now. 

Morgan is such a blessing and I thank God for placing her in my family. 

1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

Give Morgan a hug for me for her fifth birthday! How did your evening go with your grandbabies!! How is the bruise on your foot? What a blessing to have beautiful grandchildren!
Love to you all,
Susan