Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Family time, a birthday party and a update on Gaylene

Please continue to pray for our niece Gaylene.  She is 27 weeks pregnant with pre eclampsia.     I do know that she is home so I need to get more information.  

Update in the Update
I recieved a call from Gaylenes mother late this morning and she has been readmitted to the hospital and she will be there until she has the baby.  Please keep her and baby Jordan in your prayers. 

FAMILY TIME AND A BIRTHDAY PARTY
We have had a busy week with family in town.      Saturday morning we did have time to sit out in the backyard and enjoy the cool air and a fire in the fire pit.   They even roasted some marshmallows.  It was about 7 am......we were all early birds.
Morgan also could not get enough of papas goulash (she likes it cold)  Look at Max he wanted some too....
Kayla even took a little morning snooze for about 3 minutes
the sun came out and was warmed up enough for the girls to play on the swing set
Soon we headed in the house to get ready to go to the park for Morgans party.  Morgan helped daddy put blue sprinkles on the cupcakes
Morgan got the balloons together and it was time to head to the park for the party
Time to open presents
she loved her umbrella
It was a great birthday party at the park.

Blessings
Janet

2 comments:

Sister Susie said...

I'll have to try marshmellows for breakfast! I can taste them in my mouth now, ha!

Max did a great job to only look and not touch!! My Sam would have already had his face in the bowl!!

I really love those beautiful blue birthday balloons, now say that fast four times, lol!

It is so wonderful to have family celebrations!
Love to you and yours,
Susan

P.S. Please pray that hurricane Irene stays out in the Atlantic Ocean!!

Sister Susie said...

Thank you, Janet for your comment on my blog. It was very comforting to me! I never know if I should repond on my blog or yours, ha. I did leave you a message.
Love to you and yours,
Susan