Saturday, July 2, 2011

More Family Fun

Fun times with Papa playing a game with the girls
Morgan and Logan playing with Uncle Ricky.  Look at the laughter.  It makes me smile.
Aunt Holly giving horsey rides

Swimming in the hot tub was just right for the 4 little ones.  Daddy aka Uncle Matt was helping out. 
Jennifer and Holly sorting through their old dolls and barbie stuff.
and then the kids want to help out

Logan checking out Papa's heart with the play Stethoscope

Jeremy and Sara chilling out

Holly and Ricky having a toast to fun family times

and what was I doing?  Enjoying my family of course. 

I will be wrapping up the family pictures with one last post in a few days. 

Have a great weekend!
Blessings!
Janet




2 comments:

Linda said...

Janet...what great pictures of all of the "family fun"!

I liked the shady back yard. It is so hot right now and we are having a get together on the 4th...but our back yard is shady after 6:00 so we will be ok.

Isn't it just the best thing in the world to spend time with those we love?!!!!

Happy 4th of July!

Love, Linda

Sister Susie said...

What an enjoyable time you have had! The pool looked to be cool! The kids were really having fun!

I see you in a jacket, then realized you are in a cooler "zone" than me! It is so hot right now, we have had some records broken.

I would go jump in my pool, but Eric (pool man) hasn't fixed the pump as yet. So, I have to wait until he fixes it!

Thank goodness the clocks I have, have light sensors on them so they don't play at night!

I'll keep in touch about Sheila's progress!

Love to you and yours,
Susan