Thursday, June 16, 2011

Family Time

Last weekend we had a great time when we all three of our kids and their families all met at Holly's and Ricky's house for a day a family time.  Our theme was a Fiesta. We started at lunch time with some good food



Yummy peppers for the chicken fajitas
This bean dip was made by our daughter in law Sara and it was so good.
I had the control of the kitchen and just say I was a little bossy
A big bucket of Strawberry Margaritas for the adults
Finally it was time to eat
it was so hard to decide what kind of juice to drink for the kids
and yes Marvin wore his hat hair.....and even shot a picture of himself.
 Morgan showing me her owie before eating
 Logan was enjoying his plate outside
 Holly and Rocky sitting back relaxing
 Jennifer and Matt enjoying the food and the sun
Sara relaxing

Kayla and Emma playing soccer with Nana after lunch

Emma Kayla and Morgan all playing under the tree
Morgan and Logan climbing the tree

This is just a small glimpse.  More blogs to come on family pictures, pinatas, swimming in the hot tub, sorting the barbies and dolls and enjoying the fire pit.

Blessings
Janet

4 comments:

Sister Susie said...

What a family time!!! The food made my mouth water, ha!

You are the "chief cook and bottle washer" (as my mom used to say), so you have the right to be "bossy!"

Your tree looks like it is a favorite "climbing gym!" lol!

I look forward to seeing your next post!

Love to you and all of your family,
Susan

Linda said...

What a lovely family Janet. I am glad you all had such a great time. I am getting ready to go to a family gathering this evening and so I must run. Just wanted to say hi...and thank you for your blog comment my friend!

Happy Weekend!

Linda

grammy said...

Looks like such a great time (o;
Funny that you included you being bossy (o:

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, Loved seeing your family get together Janet...I can tell there is lots of love. I'm impressed that you were out playing soccer-don't know if I would have...lol.
Have a wonderful weekend.