Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A video of the seal in Victoria

My camera has an option to video as well so when we went down to see the seals again I thought I would tape us feeding the seals some fish. . The one seal was turning in circles per Holly's command.  Earlier we were watching some other people feed the seals and the birds stole the fish right out of their hands because they waited so long.  When Marvin was feeding them I was worried that was going to happen so you can hear me telling him to hurry in the tape.  (I hate that part)  They were so adorable I am glad I taped them.

I hope this works for everyone.  Let me know if any of you have trouble.


video

Blessings
Janet

2 comments:

grammy said...

That was cute...I had to laugh at your comments mostly because you said you hated it. I hate to hear messages I leave on the phone. For one thing it does not sound like I think I sound (o:

Sister Susie said...

How cute! I got my answer to my question on your last blog, ha!

My neighbor Alice and I are planning on going to Busch Gardens Zoo this summer. I can hardly wait!

Hugs to you and yours,
Susan