Sunday, May 29, 2011

Victoria Wrap up

We had so much fun on our short trip to Victoria a couple of weeks ago.  I still had a few pictures left so I thought I would do a wrap up. 

Yummy fish and chips
oyster shooters for Holly and Ricky
A view from our balcony
A water taxi
the beautiful houseboats
A beautiful sunset
Me and my co-workers.  We had a wonderful time at lunch while we were there.  I get to talk to these ladies all the time but it was nice to get to see them face to face.  Jas (the one standing next to me has become a dear friend of mine) and I had the pleasure of meeting Aislyn for the first time. 

Going home
The beauty was breathtaking. 


We had such a good time in Victoria but since we have been home we have been enjoying life with our family.  We are so excited for some upcoming events which I will be blogging about within the next couple of weeks.  We have been blessed with good health, jobs, a wonderful Church, family and friends. 

Blessings
Janet

1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

What a time of enjoyment you had! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures! The fish and "chips" look delicious!

Love to you and yours,
Susan