Thursday, May 5, 2011

Beautiful Victoria British Columbia


We are home from beautiful Victoria British Columbia.  Holly and Ricky asked us to accompany them on this trip.  They have a timeshare so we had a beautiful Condo.  Over the next few days I will be blogging about:

The beauty , flowers, good food,  all our walks, the sunset the sparkling water, the ski planes, the seals, the butterfly farm, the houseboats, the water taxis, the Parliament building, the IMAX theatre, meeting a couple of co-workers for lunch, shopping, playing games, a nap, the hot tub, my son in law Ricky and his good cooking, the breaking news while we were gone, the ferry ride, customs, the wind storm, the turtles, the peacocks and the time we spent with Holly and Ricky.  I hope I am not missing anything. 

Today I am thankful to be home in good old USA.  I am blessed with all that I have.  I am busy doing laundry, I have already picked up the dog at the Kennel, got all the mail, went to the store.  The cat wants some much needed attention so I am going to go!

Blessings
Janet

3 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
wow, sounds like yall took in a lot of beauty and had a lot of fun, can't wait to hear about it. That is a very pretty picture, I am assuming it is from your trip. Bet you saw lots of those.
Have missed you but thought that might be where you were, then knew for sure when you left your comment a few days back.
So glad you are home safe and sound and that you had a good time.
Love and Blessings, Nellie

grammy said...

well...at least you won't be saying there is nothing to blog about (o:
It all sounds interesting.

Sister Susie said...

I agree with you about our blessing from the LORD to be in America! We could have been a different person in a different part of the world. Thank our LORD we are who we are, living where we do! What a major blessing!

Happy Mother's Day, Janet!
Love and hugs to you,
Susan