Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful that I got our taxes done (with Marvin's help) even though we have to pay. 

I am thankful that our daughter Holly and Son in Law Ricky asked us to be their guests when they go to Victoria BC next month.  I am so excited.  I have been there once but that was for business so I did not have much time to sight see.  I also get to have Dinner with a co-worker.  Her and I became quick friends and I love her to pieces. 

I am thankful for the all the beautiful flowers that are blooming.  Tulips are one of my favotite flowers and we will be headed to the Tulip festival in a couple of weeks.  They have fields of Tulips.  I can't wait to show you pictures. 

I am thankful that Marvin and I have jobs .  There are still a lot of people that do not have jobs. 

I am thankful for my my family at home and at work.  I have been so blessed. 

I am thankful for KLOVE radio staion.  I love to listen that station.  It lifts me up everytime I listen to it. 

I am thankful for the show Secret Millionaire.  I love to see how people with a lot of money use it for good causes and exeperience how the less fortuate live.  That is what Jesus wants us to .  

I am thankful for Northwood Christian Church.  This Church is our home.  I love the music, sermons and the people. 

Have a great weekend!
Blessings!
Janet



3 comments:

Sister Susie said...

What a great time for you awaits! I know what you mean with the beautiful flowers. My Amarillos are just finishing their blooming time! (The 90 degree weather makes their season shorter!)

Our LORD does bless His children. I'm also blessed with family and friends every day!

I love to listen to my Christian music in my surround sound system. It makes my personal worship of GOD so much deeper!

I've always wanted to help others, but could not do so as these millionaires of course. They are a blessing to many.

Isn't it wonderful to worship our GOD together in His Chirch! I just love being in mine too! I wish it could last longer!

The LORD bless you and yours,
Susan

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
and what a fine list of thankfuls you have my dear!!
I have never even heard of that show secret millionaire, sounds like a fun show to watch. Do you have to have cable to get it???
I love our radio station too, Z-88.1,
it is a great station, and really lifts your spirits, as well as going to our church.
Thanks for coming by always good to hear from you hon.
Yes, I am so ecstatic to have the
dress for the wedding now. A huge
relief for sure.
Take care and have a super duper weekend sweetie,
Love ya, Nellie

grammy said...

Great things to lift up thanks for.