Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Dad with a Puppet.

This is a picture of my dad with one of the puppets that  is used in Puppet Ministry at his Church. 


My parents go to a little country Church in Nebraska.  My mom has been telling me about this great Ministry and I wish I could see it.    I know that there is a lot of practices and classes that are necessary to make it all work and I am not surprised that dad is part of it because he is so giving. 

Thanks Dad for being such a great example of a Christian.  I Love you!

3 comments:

grammy said...

Great Picture.
My husband and I were in a puppet ministry when we were in our 20's. We got to travel a lot and it was great. I haven't seen puppet shows in a long time.
I do remember how your arm feels like it will fall off of your body because you hold it up so long (o:

Sister Susie said...

What a wonderful ministry! Now that you have mentioned it, I haven't seen it in our church for some years. We did have in the children's ministry.

Hurray for your dad!
Love to you and yours,
Susan

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
What a great picture, and what a great man, that he is in a puppet ministry at his age. What a fine
example to you and your children and grandchildren.
Puppet ministries are wonderful, we used to have one at our church years ago, and Jim and I have wielded a few puppets in our time, just moving their mouths while they sang a song or something, but it was fun and the kids..........
well, they adored it!!

Good for your Dad! and what a nice tribute as well.
Blessings for a great weekend,
Love ya, Nellie