Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Thursday!

I have been so busy at work that by the time I get home I am too tired to BLOG. Tomorrow Good Friday we are off. Isn't that great to have a paid day off for Good Friday?
I have a list of things to do tomorrow, the Easter Dinner menu needs to be planned..  Holly and Ricky will be here on Saturday night to eat with us and to go to Easter services on Sunday.   I still have to put together Kayla and Morgans baskets. I will not see them until next week so that when we will celebrate.
So off to work I go today, then head to a committee meeting at Church and then attend the service this evening.

Blessings!
Janet

1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

I know exactly what you mean! I haven't been on my blogs for three days!! I've been so tired! I so glad to read your blog.
Love to you and yours,
Susan