Thursday, April 21, 2011

An amazing thing happened



I had such a hectic morning at work and to top it off my hand hurt pretty bad.  I think it was overused yesterday with my mouse at work.  It is still cramping pretty bad.  So besides the hectic work life I have some personal issues that I trying not to worry about.    Anyway there were several times I had to remind my self not to get so frustrated.  And then something happened.  On the base of my computer screen I have three things.  A little rock like stone that says friends, a small wooden cross, and a coin that has written it a verse that reads "Follow the footprints of the Lord.  They will lead you through troubled times and brighten your life"  That coin came sliding down off my base of my computer screen and my heart was racing because it scared me so bad because I didn't know  what the noise was until I realized what it was and what had happening.  I am thanking the Lord for this little reminder.

Blessings!
Janet

5 comments:

Linda said...

Isn't it awesome how God gets our attention sometimes? "Follow the footprints of the Lord!" I love it!

Happy Easter Janet!

Linda

NanaNor's said...

Hugs today to you Janet, I love how transparent you are and how you touch each of our lives. I love how the Lord uses His children to speak to others. I am blessed by you!
Much love, Noreen

grammy said...

Sounds like you needed that reminder (o:
Relax and enjoy the family...I keep telling myself that too. It was a great Good friday around here and I have the whole day tomorrow to get groceries and make a few things for Sunday.

Sister Susie said...

The LORD works in mysterious ways, the scripture says! I pray for you. Have a Blessed Easter!
Love to you and yours,
Susan

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Again,
what a great lil nudge from the Lord,
I love the things He does for us!
Thanks for sharing your story, cause I think the Lord is always at work around us....just sometimes we can't see Him because things get cloudy when trials and worry come our way,
but He knows what to do to get our
attention, that is for sure!
Love ya, Nellie