Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy 30th birthday Jeremy

Happy 30th birthday to our son Jeremy. I cannot believe how time has flown. It seems like yesterday he was a little boy loving the outdoors and playing all day with his dump trucks, fire trucks and riding his bike.

He has grown into a very responsible man and we are so very proud of him. He is a giver with a kind heart. He loves the Lord. He most of all loves his wife and his daughters Kayla and Morgan and put them first in his life. He is a hard worker always offering a hand. He loves his parents and is a mommy’s boy still to this day. I love when he calls me and also when we get together in person.


God blessed Marvin and I with this beautiful son and I am glad that God picked me to be his mom.
We love you Jeremy!

1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

Tell Jeremy, Happy Birthday, for me!

I have never had any children of my own, but as a child, my mom and dad is always my beloved parents no matter how old I am; even during this time of separation between this life and the next. What a Glorious reunion our LORD has prepared for us!

Give your "kids" and grandkids an extra hug for me! Tell them to hug you and Marvin for me too!

Love and hugs to you and yours,
Susan