Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Georgia-More of Tuesday and Wednesday

This picture is Logan at his pre-school.  He is such a cutie.
He is such a big boy
Helping mommy make a sandwich for lunch

This was our only nice day while were we there.  We enjoyed watching the kids on their bikes.

The neighbor boy brought his chalk over and  Logan laid down so his friend could outline his body.
You knew this was coming right?  Logan wanted Nana to lay down so he could draw around me.  All around me.  What a good Nana I was and I am for posting this embarrassing picture.
Emma and her friend Kiley drew some pretty pictures
Soon it was back indoors since Mommy left for school.  We played some WI
Emma and I were playing swords here
Daddy got home from work and Logan helped him make yummy Pizza for Dinner
After we ate Daddy gave Logan a haircut

and Papa read Logan a story
Wednesday morning we had very heavy thunderstorms so we stayed inside.  Logan played
The neighbor kids came over to played games
Then it was Dinner time and Jennifer made a beer can chicken on the grill in the rain.  It was so good.
And then Nana read a story to Logan

There will be more pictures and stories tomorrow so make sure you come back.

Blessings
Janet

3 comments:

Sister Susie said...

"I've got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy, down in my heart!" Your pictures show all of the joy and love that you shared! I do like the tracing of you on the concrete! I could get down, but probably not get back up, ha!

Waiting for more pictures!
Love and hugs to you and yours,
Susan

grammy said...

Love all those pictures (o:
What fun you guys had.
I don't think I would have been such a good sport.
It is hard to get my old bones up off of the HARD cement (o: I probably have done it though (o:

Bonnie said...

Janet, I thoroughly enjoyed your visit to Georgia and could relate on so many levels even down to the Cracker Barrel visit. We do the same thing with our kids when we go to visit. Isn't it the most fun to just be with them? I too love sitting in church with them all and playing with the kids and reading and doing make up with my granddaughters.

I have yet to lie on the driveway though and let them draw around me. I fear if I did I'd never make it back up! You are a good sport and the picture is cute!