Sunday, March 6, 2011

A few more funnies from Kayla and Morgans visit last weekend.

Last weekend when the girls were staying with us I gave them a bath. After I washed Kayla’s hair she ask me why I didn’t so it twice like her mommy. I said I normally only wash it once is that okay and she said I guess so.   Come to find out later she was talking about conditoner. 

While washing 4 year old Morgan’s hair as she held the washcloth on her face she told me to slow it down because I was pouring the water too fast. She kept saying S L O W E R.
When it was time for them to get out of the bath I held the towel for Kayla. She said I was not holding it the right way and I didn’t understand it so she took it our of my hands and put it long ways with a little of it on the floor so she could step on the towel.  Then she sad “Nana you must not know how to give kids a bath” LOL
After the girls got out the bath I had Marvin brush Morgan’s hair while I was drying Kayla’s hair. When we came back out Kayla said to Marvin  I didn’t know you know how to use a brush since you don’t have any hair.

Kayla then ask me if she could see my passport.  I got them out and she was so interested it.  She wanted to know why it was stamped on certain pages. It was stamped when we were in Germany. I don’t think they stamp passports anymore

When the girls arrived I asked Kayla if she wanted tuna and noodles. She said nope I want that good stuff that papa made. Goulash. So back to the store Papa went so he could make it for Kayla.  This is just like my mom makes.. She always makes it for Marvin when we are back home.

We really enjoy all our grandchildren! 

Have a great week ahead!
Blessings
Janet

1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

Okay, Janet, I thought you knew how to give baths, lol! Aren't children precious!! I know you really enjoyed having them!
Love and hugs,
Susan

P.S. I have not been blogging the last couple of days. I've been so tired when I get home, I just sit and relax. Before I know it, it's time to go to bed!