Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Celebrating Jeremy's birthday

Jeremy Sara Kayla and Morgan
Last Saturday we had a great time celebrating Jeremy birthday with his wife Sara, and grandkids Kayla and Morgan.  Our daughter Holly and her husband Ricky were there and Sara's brother Travis was too. 
Marvin and Jeremy went to the Butcher Boy and bought these yummy steaks. 
I made a potato salad, deviled eggs and a cake.  Jeremy wanted a birthday cookie so Sara went and bought him one. 

It was a wonderful day full of Sunshine so we all stepped out on the deck to get some sun and visit. 




We played some games
The kids played
we enjoyed the beautiful waterfall in their back yard
but most of all we had fun celebrating Jeremy's birthday with him. 




3 comments:

Sister Susie said...

GOD's greatest blessings are those we can share with our families!

This week-end I will be sharing in Nellie's birthday. I love them so much!

Thank you, Janet for sharing your love for your family!

Love and hugs to you and yours,
Susan

Nellie's Cozy place said...

MORNING JANET,
LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER GREAT TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY. LOOKS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL DAY TOO. NICE FAMILY PICS AS WELL.
I THINK JEREMY LOOKS A LOT LIKE HIS MOM!! SO HOW OLD WAS HE??
HOW FUN THAT HE GOT A BIRTHDAY CAKE AND COOKIE. I ALWAYS LOVED THOSE COOKIES TOO, CHOCOLATE CHIP OF COURSE!!
I MADE A NUMBER OF THEM FOR OUR KID'S BIRTHDAY PARTIES WHEN THEY WERE TEENS ESPECIALLY.

THANKS FOR YOUR WELL WISHES FOR MY BIRTHDAY, WE ARE CELEBRATING SUNDAY BUT IT ISN'T REALLY TILL TUESDAY, BUT I AM EXCITED....AS I KNOW IT WILL BE FUN.

YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND SWEETIE,
LOVE AND BLESSINGS, NELLIE

grammy said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I just love the BD celebrations... there have been a lot lately (: Maybe I could do with a little less cake... but I love being with family.