Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful that I called and talked to a friend Sheila that I have not talked to in a long while.  She just needed someone to listen to her.  

I am thankful for the small amount of snow we received.  It was just beautiful and when you don't see it that often you really enjoy it. 

I am thankful that I was able to work from home today since the road were slick.

I am thankful for a wonderful Saturday and Sunday that we were able to spend with Holly and Ricky.  We had such a good time.

I am thankful that our daughter  Holly and her husband Ricky were able to attend worship with us last Sunday. 

I am thankful for the heat in my house.  Most of the time I get to hot but it has been really cold and I am glad we have it and a warm place to sleep. 

I am thankful that my daughter Holly, and hubby Marvin got home from work safe today.  Most of the snow had melted so commute was easy. 

I am thankful that my sister Joyce and her husband Scott got home from their cruise safely.  They had a fog issue that delayed their ship from getting in to port. 

I am thankful that our vacation is get close and we are going to get to see out daughter Jennifer, son in law Matt and grand kids Emma and Logan.....

Have a great weekend!

Blessings Janet

4 comments:

Sister Susie said...

I am so blessed to read your Thankful Thursday comments. The LORD is so Good and we are so blessed to have children who love their parents. I know you can hardly weight for your trip! I'm thankful the snow has been enjoyable and not a nuisance or a danger.
Love and hugs to you and yours,
Susan

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Morning Janet,
Another great list of Thankfuls hon.
So happy for you that you are getting to see your young in's (l0l) so often these days, that is so great!
and sure glad everyone arrived safe and sound......that is a real blessing these days with all the crazy stuff that goes on in our world. Loved reading your list!!

Thanks for stopping in last night,
always great hearing form you hon.
Have a Wonderful Weekend,
Love ya, Nellie

grammy said...

Great list (o:
I am sure you will love going to see your kids....I am so blessed to have mine right here (o:

Sister Susie said...

Thank you for my birthday note!
Your friend, Susan