Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Days

On this day 32 years ago we announced our engagement in the Nebraska City News Press.  Although we had been planning the wedding for a while I received my engagement ring on Christmas Eve.   I wanted our picture in this special section of the paper on Valentines Days. 

Normally we do not do a lot to celebrate but Marvin made me a special Dinner last Saturday night of Cornish Hens and stuffing with White Chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert.  Then tonight when I got home from work he made me a card (It was so sweet)
and then to top it of he made some yummy Carmel brownies.  But before we eat the brownies we had this

That's right a heart shaped pizza........What a great Valentines weekend and day!  Thanks Marvin I love you! 

Blessings
Janet

3 comments:

grammy said...

How sweet (o:
Our Anniversary is the 16th...so we have twice the celebrating to do. Cards...supper, dessserts... you are doing great!
We had a big day out yesterday...so today was anticlimatic...lol

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
sounds like Marvin is spoiling you rotten over there, well not rotten!!
I take that back. lol
So happy you guys are having such a fun time on this special day, our day has been great too, simple but fun!! My kind of day!
Heart shaped pizza, how cool is that,I have never seen one like that before, now that is a smart pizza place.
Well, Sweetie I don't have to wish you a Happy Valentine's day cause you have already had one, but I am thanking the Lord for you and for your sweet hubby that has loved his wife real good!! Bless you Marvin,
Your a great guy, you know a good thing when you see it.....Janet
Valentine Blessings to you both,
Nellie and Jim

Sister Susie said...

Happy belated Valentine's Day to you too! I was so busy with it yesterday at school, I didn't even think to check my blogs last night!
Tell Marvin he needs to start a blog for husbands. That was a great idea for a heart shaped pizza! I've never seen one! Now I can say I have, lol!
Belated love and hugs to you,
Susie