This year Marvin and I decided to give gifts for the 12 days of Christmas. We had decided that we would make a card each day that would have the spiritual meaning of each day and then if we could tie it to our lives. It was so hard but I am glad to we listened to the Lord and completed this task. Before I go into what we did each day I want to tell you what we have gained from this experience.
1. We each had to pick up our bible each day. I used bible gateway on the computer. It is easier for me to see it that way and I can find things easier.
2. For me it made me love Marvin even more. My heart was filled with such joy as I read each note every day. His love for God, me and our family are so great and even though I knew this I liked it when he put it on paper in his own words.
3. Time- we had to spend time on it each day. You know when you try to think of something and you just can’t seem to get the right words. It was praying for the right words and experiences that I could relate to in each message.
4. Gifts-we are not big gift givers but it was fun to try to find something even if it was small to give to each other.
5. Discussion-we discussed the meaning each day and since everyone can have different interpretations it was fun to see the others point of view.
So as you can tell this was a wonderful experience. Within the next few days I will be posting some more on the 12 days of Christmas.
Have a blessed day!
Each With a Story
6 hours ago