Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Stylish and Trendy Blogger Awards

I had a nice little surprise waiting for me this morning.  My Blogging friend Nellie presented me with the Stylish and Trendy Blogger Award.  This was unexpected.  Please go over to visit Nellie, she has been such a blessing to me and I thank her for encouraging me on my path of spiritual growth.  Thank you Nellie






These are the Rules for accepting this award

1. Link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 other stylishly and trendy bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.


Here are 7 things about myself.

1.  I love Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.
2..  I was born and raised in Nebraska City Nebraska
3.. I have been married for 31 years to the love of my life Marvin, we started dated while I was still in high school and married a few weeks after I graduated.   
4.  I have been blessed with three children and four grandchildren.
5.  I  I have lived in Oregon for 22 years.  We moved here because my best friend did.   
6.  I love reading Amish novels. 
7..  I have been writing a Christian fiction novel for over 3 years. 


The 7 bloggers that I pass this award on to are listed below in no particular order.  Each one of these women have greatly impacted my life with their friendships.  They all have helped me grow within my Spiritual life and I thank each one of them for their BLOGS full of encouragement, inspiration and blessings.   When I started blogging it was my desire to seek and learn..  Jesus lead me in the right direction.  Thank you ladies.
Congratulations! 

#1
Susie@ sister Susie Says

#2
Pam @ Kinz Family News

#3
Noreen @ Life Blessings

#4
Alleluiabelle @ Humble As I Go

#5
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

#6
Carrie @ Farming on Faith

#7
Jill @ Pathway to a Purpose

Please stop over and see how you can be blessed by these ladies.

Blessings!
Janet

4 comments:

Sister Susie said...

How wonderful! Thank you! I have a "problem!" I only have three bloggers, not seven! What do I do?
Love, Susie

Sister Susie said...

Guess what else!! You and Nellie are two of those bloggers! So, I only have one!
Double love, Susie

NanaNor's said...

Dear Janet, You are such a sweet friend-thank you so much. I loved reading more about you and I too love Amish books.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs, NOreen

grammy said...

Hey...Thanks for the special awards. It was fun reading about you. I love that you thought of me. I never do the passing on of the award thing (o: I don't even know how to link for one thing. Maybe someday I will learn. When I first started blogging so many people were doing this and I decided I was going to be thankful...but not try to pass it on. Hope you won't think less of me (o:
I love Amish fiction too. Beverly Lewis mostly.
That is cool that you are writing a book (o: