Saturday, January 22, 2011

My new Futon

About three weeks ago I blogged about my wonderful daughter Holly giving me her Futon for my birthday.  She needed the room so I told her I would gladly take it off her hands.  She had to bring it down in two pieces since it is so big.  Marvin and Holly spent some time putting it together
and then the next week she brought down the mattress. 
Isn't it beautiful?  I love it.  Right now it is in the guest room but when I remodel Max's room (after he is gone) it will be Janet's room.  Oh I can't wait to make it a feminine room for reading, crafts and just for me. 
However, right now this futon has another use.  Kayla and Morgan slept together in it last weekend and Tiger has found a new place for his cat naps. 

I am slowly getting better from this bad cold.  Boy it really wiped me out.  I missed 2 days of work but I am finally able to breathe a little better.  I need to get outside and get some sun and fresh air. 

Have a great weekend!
Blessings
Janet


1 comment:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Miss Janet,
Would you please drop over....
I have a lil surprise for you!!

blessings, Nellie
I will have to stop by later and read your post, no time right now. Nice futon tho.