Monday, January 31, 2011

A Good Weekend

Finally I am started to feel better.  We were able to run some errands on Saturday and attend worship yesterday.   On Saturday we had a call from the Georgia grand kids.  They are so funny.  3 year old Logan had the sleeping arrangements down for when we come and see them,  he said Papa is going to sleep on the top bunk.  Nana is going to sleep with Mommy and his daddy is going to sleep with his sister.  This is not really how it is going to be but we were rolling over laughing.  He wants us to play fireman and fire girl with him.  Emma wants us to go to school and eat lunch with us and she named about a dozen games that we will be playing.  I am so excited. 

Today since I took the day off  I made some cards for Brenda our African granddaughter.  I do have to head to the dentist this afternoon for a crown replacement so I am not looking forward to that.

Have a great Monday!

Blessings!
Janet

4 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Morning Janet,
well, actually it is now afternoon Janet........my gosh, I can not believe it is 1:30 already.

Anyway, so glad you are feeling better and had a good weekend.
Sorry about the dentist visit however, aren't they just fun, fun,
and more fun!! lol Course, it really could be worse, we could have to do it without anesthetic!!
Now we are talking trouble!! lol

Glad you like my post!! Blessings for a wonderful week ahead hon,
Love ya, Nellie
Nice you are off today too!! Have fun when you can!!

grammy said...

Great sleeping arrangements (o:
Glad you are feeling better...hope the dentist appointment is not to bad (o:

NanaNor's said...

Greetings Janet, What a drag to have crowns replaced-I thought I was going to need a root canal but my toothache stopped-thank you Lord. Loved hearing about the grands and your upcoming visit-such fun! Have a wonderful week dear friend.
Noreen

Sister Susie said...

I know you can hardly wait for your visit with your children and grandchildren. Logan will probably have new arrangements when you get there, ha!

I'm glad your sinus infection is getting better.

Your dental visits are always better once they're over! I'm sure all will go well (easy for me to say, huh!!)

Thank you for your e-mails!
Love you too,
Susan