Friday, January 28, 2011

Emma and Logan

Today when I got home from work there sat two envelopes that were addressed to Marvin and I, aka Papa and Nana.   The envelopes were from the Stationary kits that I made for each Grandchild  for Christmas.  I made 25 pieces of stationary and then enclosed 2 self stamped envelopes so they could draw us a picture or write us a letter and then mail them to us.  So today this is what we received
The first one is from 3 year old Logan, he used the car and motorcycle piece and drew us something. 


Then 6 year Emma used her flower paper and her boat paper,  She is such the artist. 
She even sent us some school work so we could see how good of a student she is. 

We are so blessed and our hearts are full of joy and love for these precious blessings.   I was nearly in tears and I was shaking when I was trying to open it so fast.  We are really going to enjoy these. 

Thank you Emma and Logan we love and can't wait to see you.  Thank you mommy ( our daughter Jennifer) too for helping them with this project.  We love you and cannot wait to see you and Matt. 

Nana and Papa

3 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Morning Janet,
What precious gifts that grandchildren are and what precious
gifts they sent to their Nana and papa. So Sweet!
Know it made your day after a long week......the Lord knew just what you needed to feel loved!! Isn't He great and always right on time.

Glad to hear you had a good day yesterday.
Thanks for your sweet emails and thanks for praying for us for tonight, it is very appreciated.
I'll let you know how it all turns out. Very Good......I'm sure!
Gotta get busy,
Love ya, Nellie

Sister Susie said...

"Children (and grandchildren) are a blessing from GOD!" I know you are so excited to receive such wonderful expressions of love for you! I remember when I use to draw horses and send it to my Uncle Leslie and Aunt Tommie! I get many of these little blessings from the children at school with "I love you" written on it! I always hang them up on my "special cabinet!"

I pray you and Marvin are feeling better from the colds and flu!

I also appreciate your e-mail!
Your friend, Susie

grammy said...

Love it 9o:
I always love kids art...it is all over my house.
Your tears made me stop...literally...and say a prayer of thanks that I have my Granddaughters so close and see them so much. That was a good reminder to count my blessings (o: