Saturday, January 15, 2011

6th and 7th days of Christmas

6th Day of Christmas December 30th

Six Geese A Laying
"The six days of creation that confesses God as Creator and Sustainer of the world (Gen 1)"

Marvin's note to me was about the creation of our three children
My note to Marvin was also in reference to creation. 


7th day of Christmas December 31st (which was also my birthday)
Seven Swans of Swimming
"The seven gifts of the Holy Spirit 1)phophecy 2)ministry 3)teaching 4)exhortation 5)giving 6)leading and 7)compassion.  (Romans 12:6-8; 1 Corinthians 12:8-11)"

Marvin's note to me was in reference to love.  Love is patient, Love is kind, Love never fails, Loves always protect, Love trusts,Love hopes, and always perseveres.  Faith, Hope and Love are the greatest gifts.
This picture below is when we were in the live nativity at Church about 16 or 17 years ago. 


My note to Marvin was memories of the numbers 7 and 31
Our beautiful daughter Holly was born on December 7th
Our beautiful granddaughter Kayla is 7 years old
We have been married 31 wonderful years
I was born on this 31st day of December

Have a blessed weekend!
Janet

3 comments:

Sister Susie said...

The #6 I think of in the terms of 1,000 years. The Old Testament recording of man for 4,000 years before Christ and the 2,000 that have passed since His Ascension. The 7th day of rest would be Christ's 1,000 year millennial reign! It is facinating to see how the LORD works with numbers! His Return for us is soon, even at the door!
Blessings on you all,
Susie

grammy said...

nseu53Love the picture of the Live Nativity. Notes are great as usual. Fun keeping up with this (o:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
Thanks for coming by yesterday...
what a great list of thankfuls.
Are you discovering what I have been discovering the last few years that the more you look for the good things in life to praise God for or Thank Him for, that you don't notice the bad things sooo much???

Your notes to one another are so sweet, and I am sure fun to receive. Love the pic of you in the Nativity. I clicked on it and blew it up. Nice pic of you. Was Marvin Joseph???

Always good to hear from you,
hope you had fun with your grandies this weekend!!
We had a great time with Scott and Megan today, what a blessing!!
Love ya hon,
Have a great Sunday, I am on my way to beddie bye land.
Nellie