Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy 27th Birthday to Holly

Today is our daughter Holly's birthday.   She is 27.   So hard to believe.   She was actually due on December 24th but came a little early. She was our Christmas present. Below she is pictured with my mom on Christmas Day 1983.

Today she is a grown married woman that loves life. (and her Oregon Ducks)  She is a wonderful Aunt and loves to spoil her nieces and nephew. 

We were so blessed when God placed Holly in our care as her parents.  We love you Holly.   Happy Birthday! 

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to your Holly!

What a beautiful tribute to her!

Blessings,

Rachel

Linda said...

Well...a Very Happy Birthday to your sweet Holly. She is a very lovely lady!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

grammy said...

Happy BD to your girl (o:
I have a nephew born today years ago.
Happy pearl Harbor Day to you!

Sister Susie said...

I'm sorry I haven't been "by" lately. I have been having computer "problems" with a virus. Everytime I boot my computer up it will freeze on me after about 5 minutes! Tell Holly I said Happy Birthday! Bless you too for bing such a great mom!
Merry Christmas!
Susie