Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It snowed and it is cold here

Last night it snowed about 1 inch.  When it does that this city shuts down because we are not used to.  The temperature dropped down to 22 and that also is a little cold here.  I made it into work at about 11 this morning.  I love it when it snows as long as I don't have to drive.  It is supposed to get slick tonight. 
Isn't this picture pretty with the leaves still on our little tree and the blue sky?
My poor roses are done for the season.
 
Max did not want to play in the snow even though he is an American Eskimo.

1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

Oh my, that looks so cold! I've only seen snow 2 times in my life. Once when I visited my uncle and aunt in Memphis when I was about 24and then again in West Palm Beach, Florida in January of 1977! Thesnow came down so heavy you could hardly see the road! It didn't stick to the ground, but quickly melted! For weeks afterward, everything looked dead!! That same time it snowed in Miami too! This Thanksgivin it is to be in the 80's here in Florida! We may get a little rain.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving,
Love and hugs,
Susie