Friday, October 15, 2010

Marvins little incident

  In January I blogged about how hard it was to back my SUV out of the garage with limited clearance and how I have had a few mishaps.   If you want to refresh your memory read here     Every time I had a mishap I told Marvin and he just shook his head and reminded me that I have to be more careful .   Marvin has had his car in the garage all week since he wasn't working.   Yesterday morning though he had to go into work for a test run.  So I backed out of the driveway onto the street so he could follow me.   I was wondering what took him so long.   He um had a little incident.  When backing out he hit one of his mirrors.  What could I say?  nothing I was so busy laughing......

3 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, Don't you occasionally just love poetic justice? Seriously, sorry about the mirror but thankful he wasn't hurt. I've done stuff like that because I have a depth perception problem and hubby just shakes his head at me.
Have a wonderful weekend my friend.
Noreen

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
That is too funny!! He want be shaking his head at you anymore!!
Sorry about the mirror, and glad he was okay!!
Did you have to pick yourself up
off the ground!! lol
Have a great weekend, and maybe you might have to ban Marvin from driving now.
Blessings, Nellie

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Oh yea,
Meant to ask you, Did Marvin get laid off?? Cause you sort of mentioned something about that but then you said he had to go into work, so what gives girly???
Let me know so we can pray for a job if he needs one.
Love ya, Nellie