Thursday, September 16, 2010

What have we been doing

Let me see her I will have to try and remember(the memory seems to be a problem lately for both Marvin and I)

Good Things

We love love love to talk to our grand kids. We got a kick out of Emma and Logan last Sunday. Emma sang us a new stare song she learned at school. Papa and I were both very impressed. Now for Logan. I tried to get him to sing to me, I asked the that he sing the ABC song but no he wanted Nana to sing it to him. So I gave in and sang for him. He clapped when I was done and told me good job. I was laughing so hard.

Marvin and I still both have our jobs. We are very fortunate because this economy still in not recovered.

My Health-good BP 110/70 and I have lost 3 pounds in 1 month. I am still getting up at 5every morning to get on the treadmill. I went to the dermatologist today and my no cancerous lesion is healing well.

We are happy to have our daughters Jennifer and Holly and their husbands back home from Tennessee. They went to support the Oregon Ducks football team. They had a terrible storm while they were at the game.

We are planning a beach getaway soon.


Not so good things

We have to replace the sewer line in the backyard. It is very expensive about 1800.00

We are going to lose some of our pumpkin patch so they can work on the sewer project.


This is just a small glimpse of what is going on. A lot more good than bad....

Have a wonderful day!

Blessings
Janet

3 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Evenin Janet,
So good to see you posting again.
You are doing so good with your exercising and your weight loss, it is best to lose it slow like that.
So great your BP is soooo good!!
That is a great report, and glad your lesion is healing well. Somehow I missed all that, so did they do surgery on you or something?? or are you having to have some sort of treatment??
You take good care,
Be sure to stop by and see my
Thankful Thursday post today, I have a surprise for you!!
So glad you are doing fine!!
Love ya, Nellie

Beautiful pear tree lane said...

Hi Janet, my name is Sue, and it is so nice to meet you, I came by from visiting Nellie.
I enjoyed reading of what you have been doing, and congratulations on your lowered BP reading. I too have to deal with this and have been walking too.
Blessings,
Sue

Sister Susie said...

Hi! I haven't been on the blogs for a week or so. I have been so busy trying to get my "ducks in a row" trying to get ready to retire. I can't seem to keep going with it all. Keep me in your prayers. I'll be back blogging in another week or so!
Blessings to you and yours,
Susie