Monday, August 9, 2010

Starting Saturday morning at Jeremy and Sara's

Saturday morning we headed over to Jeremy's and Sara's in Portland to see their new house and see Logan and Emma for the first time in 2 years. That was such a joy. They ran into their Nana and Papas arms for hugs and kisses.
After seeing a tour of their house we ate same breakfast and were entertained by Kayla, Emma and Morgan. They put on a dancing show for our entertainment. It was so cute.


We had a good time just visiting

UNTIL Kayla and Emma came up with the idea to put hair stuff in Papas hair and beard



Marvin played along and I was laughing so hard and then the girls thought I needed to have my hair done too.


Morgan did not want any part of it and slowly removed all of the clips from my hair. It was so sweet.


We had a great time. Nana and Papa were already tired but a happy tired.

Next post....all of us at the Grocery store....

2 comments:

Alleluiabelle said...

Beautiful pictures with your family...oh so very sweet little girls. Just love it my friend and you!

Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

grammy said...

what great fun and family times you have had
I love spending times with my kids and grands too (o:

The word verification is GIVER... how cool