Saturday, August 14, 2010

Our oldest grandchild Kayla Michelle

Kayla is such a sweet little girl. She had so much fun playing with her cousin Emma.
She is growing up so fast.

Here Kayla is sitting on her Aunt Holly's Lap. Kayla is so excited they moved closer to Holly so they can have sleepovers. LOL

Kayla was so excited to draw a picture for our African granddaughter Brenda.

Kayla and her sister and cousins playing fun outdoor games

Kayla ready for a big hug

and here she is modeling a dance pose

Kayla and Nana posing together. What a joy Kayla is....

1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

Even at my age, I'm a child at heart. I love sitting with my kinderkids and color the activities with them. It is such a great time to praise them for the great work they do. I one time had a child say to me, "I can't color as good as you." I told her, "You just wait, when you are my age, you will be coloring even better than me!" I don't use that wording anymore, because it usually has them follow up with the question, "How old are you?" LOL!
Blessings and hugs,
Susie