Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our Family

Our children Jennifer Jeremy and Holly


We had a great time last week while our three kids and their families gathered at Holly's. That is a total of 12 of us. Though we did not have a lot of time we made the most of the time we had. We have been blessed over and beyond whatever we could imagine and we are so proud of all our children and their accomplishments. We can't wait until we are all able to get together again which will be next year.

Our daughter Jennifer and son in law Matt

Our son Jeremy and daughter in law Sara

Our daughter Holly and son in law Ricky

2 comments:

grammy said...

what a sweet family and great pics
I had fun reading about each of the Grand kids
very good idea (o:

Sister Susie said...

Our children are a blessing from God! I've never had any of my own children, but over the past 34 years I have taught 1,010. I treated them as if they were my own and God has richly blessed me!
Blessings and hugs,
Susie