Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Today is our granddaughter Morgans 4th birthday. She had a party last weekend. She was so excited about her gifts and cake that her mommy made.

Here she is modeling her new raincoat and matching boots Nana and Papa got her.

She was so excited to get to blow out the candles

Morgan and Kayla in their party dresses (yes they are standing on the love seat)

Didn't Morgan mommy make a beautiful cake?

and this is the cake that Morgan and Kayla got to decorate.
Happy Birthday Morgan! Nana and Papa love you!

4 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
Love your new header picture!!
Also your grandaughters are all adorable, but Happy Happy birthday to Morgan. My daughters birthday is today too!!
Love that dirt cake, I made that for my son once and put it in a big flower pot, it came out so cute, and it tastes so good. Your daughter did a great job on hers, it was really cute, bet Morgan loved it.
So glad you all were able to get together last weekend to celebrate.
These years go by fast, so it is wonderful to be able to do that.
Have a great day, and thanks for dropping by, you always make my day.
Blessings, Nellie

grammy said...

We just had a party for the 5 year old granddaughter
so fun
love that cake (o:

Carrie of Farming On Faith said...

Janet~
Thank you for your sweet words on my blog this morning. I just love my blog friends~what an encouragement to open these sweet post and comments each morning.
Your girls are beautiful. You are blessed.
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings~
Carrie

Sister Susie said...

Morgan makes a good model! I just love the "dirt cake" with the pretty flowers and gummy worms! I wonder who was the first to come up with that cake idea? I have also seen where people made chocolate pudding as the dirt and had gummy worms all throughout the pudding! You have very lovely little granddaughters!
Blessings and hugs,
Susie